Friday, January 30, 2015

Five for Friday

Today I am linking up with Kacey at DoodleBugs for a little 5 for Friday Fun!

Happy Friday is music to my ears!!! It's been a BUSY week!

I have always loved reading the Bluebonnet Books each year. If you have not read Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo, you need to go grab a copy! It is a quick read and a quirky fun read. It is a great mentor text for the writing classroom!! The story line is very different and enjoyable. You are hooked very quickly as the squirrel has been sucked up in the vacuum cleaner.

We ALL need a comfort food pick me up sometimes. This time of year is hard. We are all pushing kids hard, using data, having lots of conferences, and struggling to stay on top of the piles. I promise these Homemade Oreos will help!! Thank you Cara Carroll for the recipe! I promise if you try them you will hang on tight to the recipe!

If you teach 4th grade STAAR Writing go check out Rosie's Resources. I am so glad that I stumbled along her writing products. They are closely aligned to the STAAR Writing Test. Click on her store name to visit her TPT store.

Added 2 more items to my products. Hoping for a little time soon to load several more products that are waiting for the last minute touches.

Enjoy your Friday and soak up some relaxation over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment