Saturday, January 17, 2015

Five for Friday

Today I am linking up with Kacey at DoodleBugs for a little 5 for Friday Fun!

After 2 long weeks of no sun and cold, it was an amazing sun filled day! Open up the blinds and soak up the sunshine!

Celebrate Good Times!!! After 2 long weeks of benchmark testing, we can mark that off the to do list. We all know it has to be done, but man I am glad when it is completed. Next, week will be the fun part----- data analysis. Actually, I see a weekend full of data analysis.

It feels so good to just know that I finally opened my own TPT store. I am ok with whatever becomes of it. The best part is knowing that I accomplished the goal.

One of my goals for this month was to finish up some craft projects. Two are marked of the list.

The best part is seeing these 3 precious guys. Life is a wild adventure but can't help but love them and cherish every second of playing with them.

Off to enjoy some great sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. I love your craft projects. Adorable! Congrats on opening your TpT store. I wish you much success! Sonja from Grade One Snapshots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of your compliments!

    ReplyDelete