Friday, February 20, 2015

STAAR Test Practice

I am teaming up with Stephanie at Principal Principles for Test Prep with the Best. All of us are feeling the pressure of the quickly approaching testing season. I agree with Stephanie about the need to dig and create ways to practice in a fun meaningful way. I just there were more hours in the day to create more innovative activities to help all of my 3rd- 6th graders practice the skills they are needing. Thank goodness for all of the excellent products available on Teachers Pay Teachers.

Here are a couple of products I have created to practice.

Revved Up For Main Idea and Details in Informational Texts

Sorting main ideas and details

Task cards with informational paragraphs and STAAR stem questions.

STAAR Word Meaning Task Cards for synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, context clues, homophones, and homographs.

A few other products:

Revising Quiz for Fourth Grade STAAR multiple choice practice.

Editing Quiz for Fourth Grade STAAR multiple choice practice.

Word Meaning Mania for synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and homographs.

I am looking forward to checking out all of the great products that I can add to my toolbox for STAAR practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment